Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 1: My name is Ginger

Hi... My name is Ginger. I am borned on 25 July 2010. My biological mother is a Australian Kelpie and my father is a Labrador. People always telling me I look like my father but personally, I think I am cuter than he is :)

My new mommy and daddy adopted me last Saturday. I made sure I was on my best behaviour for my new mommy and daddy. And I was really scared too. Mommy had to carry me all the way to my new home.

I enjoyed the car ride though. Sat on mommy's shoulder and looked outside. I like it when daddy open the window and let the fresh air in. I can feel the wind in my tail!

My new home is really nice too. Mommy and daddy let me explore around the new home but I was too scared. But I love the red chair. So nice and cosy for me to hide underneath it. Mommy & daddy took photos of me.





(Yes, I think I am very pretty & cute too)

No comments:

Post a Comment